Music Download issue - No way to contact!

I changed my Email and it worked…But I can’t understand why they don’t send to my original Email.

Thanks anyway

may be your previous email(webmail) was blocking to receive email from envato.
by the way happy to know that now all working for you.

just you have unlocked the Collector badge, now I can see collector badge in your profile. So now you can download all of your purchased item(s) from the dashboard Download page.

Thanks!

btw- So I got an app, that has tutorial videos, and we want to use the track we purchased as background.

Does the License I got (Music Broadcast License (1 Million) ) allow me to use it peacefully with no need for credit?

Thanks!

Hello there,

Indeed, you don’t have to credit the music author.

The license you got (broadcast) is actually only required for TV usage. For an app, depending on the expected number of download, you should either get the Standard license (under 10,000 copies) or the Mechanical Reproduction license if you expect over 10,000 downloads.

Hi, I was recently forced into an “UNLIMITED” download plan…I purchased it, now I payed $198 bucks for an annual plan and i still have to pay to download music…Can someone help me or guide me to see were is the problem?

I really need to deliver to a client some content and the envato support said they can take up to 10 days to respond to me.

Hi

Envato Elements provide a subscription base service where envato market is marketplace to sell individual Items. In envato market there is no subscription service. You will get unlimited download features only on Envato Elements.

In Envato you can collect Items in 2 ways:

1. Envato Market (as like themeforest, audiojungle) where you will find many more Items based on your needs. In this marketplace you have to purchase individual license for each end product. It will work per license for per domain/end product. In this market you will get plenty of Quality Items from different Authors. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.
  2. Envato Elements (https://elements.envato.com) where you will get unlimited downloads features if you subscribe there monthly/yearly. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks

What do you mean by “forced”? What kind of totalitarian nightmare are we living in now?

The subscription is for Elements. There is no subscription for Audiojungle which is on a pay per license basis.

1 Like