Most Wanted: Sports music - $3,500

Originally published at: https://community.envato.com/most-wanted-sports-music-3500/

With the Superbowl fresh on our minds, College Basketball March Madness coming up next month, and the Olympic Games in Rio on the horizon this Summer, we thought it would be a good time to run a contest for the best new Sports Music on AudioJungle.

How do you win?

The overall Best Sports Song wins $1,000

Bonus Prizes

• $500: Best Cinematic / Orchestral Sports Song
  • $500: Best Breakbeat / Action Sports Song
  • $500: Best Traditional Sports Song (e.g. Organ, Marching Band)
  • $500: Best Latin Sports Song (Rio here we come!)
  • $500: Best Sports Song with Vocals

What We’re Looking For

We’re looking for energetic sports-inspired tracks that get the heart pumping and team spirit flowing! To be eligible for the contest your item must have a minimum track length of 1 min. Additional shorter edits highly recommended.

It’s a Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.

Here are the key details:

• Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, March 30th at 23.59 AEDT time.
  • The winning files will get a share of $3,500.
  • All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
  • An author can enter as many items as they wish.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • An author can win a maximum of two (2) “Bonus Prizes”.
  • A single item can win multiple prizes
  • Eligible items must be related to the prize categories, and meet all above eligibility criteria.
  • Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
  • Envato staff to judge “Best Item” prize winners.
  • The quality of the item, uniqueness and overall relevancy will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.
  • Envato & judges retain the right not to award “Best Item” prize(s) at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
  • Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
  • The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.

How to Enter Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can: And that’s it. Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

25 Likes

Cool! Let’s try

Cool! I’m game!

Great! I`m in!

Awesome contenst, for sure I will try it! Thanks :wink:

Awesome! I will try!

Great contest!
Will try!
:wink:

{ drum roll}: Let the games begin! :slight_smile:

Excellent!!! I am participating.

It’s great! I’m on board!

This is great news. Envato always in these contests get the way to revitalize certain categories making them exciting and fun. Precisely i was finishing a song that will go directly to candidate number one in queue for the competition.
Envato thank you very much for this new opportunity.:slight_smile:

Great! And with variety of genres should be even more fun.

I’m so in this. Thanks Envato for the awesome contest idea!

OK, how about a song related to this comp. i have already in the review queue? Can i sign the song up or should i delete it from the queue and reupload so the first rule - upload after 17th will be fulfilled?

Thanx for answer :slight_smile:

Great im in!!!

Heck yeah, I’m in!

awesome! good luck to everybody!:slightly_smiling:

Great! I’m in!

Great contest! It is bad that there is no category of rock music

1 Like

Great im in!