What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

Agree with you 100%

Come on fellow authors be a little bit more understanding and accept that it takes time to ensure that submissions are appropriate and are suitable for the marketplace.

5 Likes

I agree with you. The number of loaded tracks greatly increased. Often poor quality.

I was hoping to get my track in for the sports contest…do you think they will extend the deadline?

I hope so - I have a potential of 5 entries depending on approval in the queue. I would imagine if they are submitted prior to the contest deadline all should be ok.

1 Like

You can upload until March 30. It has nothing to do with review queue.

ok awesome!

I’m hoping that the review queue gets worse in the next few days so my next 4 tunes don’t come out on Saturday and Sunday!

24 and a half, accepted, rock and roll

24,5, accepted, pop

24,5 for cinematic category :expressionless:

Here comes the BIG 25…

Ever since the Envato announcement saying everything is in hand, things have got worse.

Please Envato - stop making things better.

24 days - hard reject again. Searching for motivation :confused:

Pun intended or not? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, not… :smiley:

I wasn’t here since a long time ago. Back now. Do you guys know why the review has increased like that?
Cheers.

Well, 24,5 and finally approved (Ukulele Fun). Sadly, one month wait: here we go!!!

What the hell? lol

There has been a vague message earlier suggesting that it has something to do with… industry standards? There’s no need to hurry, in other words. Yet another mysterious Envato thing of 2016. It does not seem to be connected to the actual number of uploads. To make it even more confusing the plans to reduce the queue time by summer were announced in another thread.