Missing Purchase

I’ve submitted a ticket but thought I would post on here due to the long response times for tickets, just incase I have missed something.

I made a purchase in September for a wordpress theme and downloaded the files. There has since been an update on the theme so I tried to download it, however my purchase seems to have dissapeared from Envato. The download is not there, the purchase is missing from my purchase history.

Any ideas? Is it just a case of waiting for a response to my ticket or is there anything I can do? I have found the purchase on my credit card statement so at least I have proof of purchase.

Are you sure that this is the account you have purchased the theme? You may have several/different accounts.

Also, you can find the purchase details at your own “Statement” page
themeforest . net/user/YOURUSERNAME/statement

Don’t forget to click “More options” to list the previous months.

Please download your purchased theme from your Dashboard Download tab. Go to Downloads and download from there (Assuming you are logged in in envato market).

If you can see the theme listed in your Download page but the item has been removed then may be there are any specific reason to remove the Item. More info here.

Thanks

Thanks. Yeah I have selected the correct year from the statement page and all my other purchases are showing. I only have one account and one email address. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. The download is not in the download section. I have checked and the theme is still showing as for sale on the platform so there is no reason for it to have been removed. Even if it had, it should still be showing in my purchase history?

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to check it for you.

Thanks

I already did, but given the wait time I thought I’d ask here in case I had missed something obvious.

Thanks