Market to Elements transfered authors

I got the upload permissions to Envato elements day before yesterday and I like to know few things as I’m new to here. Please make your comments and ideas

1. Is there a way we can get market items to elements?
  2. It’s allowed to submit market items to Elements for exclusive authors?
  3. How is the earning compared to market on Elements?
  4. What are the strategies to earn on Elements, For ex: on Market very high quality and massive content filled items will get more sales and they compete well but I think that’s not the case in Elements, it’s the power of the preview and the number of items in the portfolio am I right?

If you upload your GR items to Elements the sales on GR (on that items) will decrease heavily. Create new items for Elements. Also, prepare yourself to see your work all over the internet.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply… any way the market seems not making any sales any longer. it’s being 0 sales since 01 st of this month. How is the sales in Elements ?

u should not think too much over a few days without sales, these things happen occasionally , table will turn a bit at a time :slight_smile:

That’s right… I should be strong in mind and get focused back … now on elements as well…

1 Like