Low sales on the last 2 days - anybody else with same experience?

Weekends are normally bad for me, but for some reason my weekend sales in September have been pretty much the same as the weekday sales… apart from this Sunday just gone… seems like it went back to normal then! Monday and Tuesday haven’t been very good either, but thankfully the rest of September has made up for it. Tomorrow is another day!

Catastrofic visit to my https://codecanyon.net/user/branko83/portfolio script.

Same here. I just hope that tomorrow things will get better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Normally a new item of us gets 2.000 visitors in 2 days. But our new item got only 1.600 visitors in 5 days. There’s a general slowness I guess.

wow really, that’s a huge number, even 1600visitors/5days. you are my idol!, I just wish that I can get as half as yours!

September is the bad month for me in 2016. Don’t know what’s going on, steady upload new item but sale down day by day.

I believe on quality not quantity. Always upload quality item. doing paid advert and adwords but sale are too far…god knows.

The reason of downfall of sale is ADP ( Author Driven Price). Authors are selling his WP items in HTML price. Look at WP category, a full WP theme with 120+ demos in $19. :frowning: really pinching authors. :cry:
too see full view whats going on just change the filter to “lowest to highest price” and watch full movie.

Sales are pretty low last 3 day’s. Don’t know what’s going on even September was not good for me. :confused:

Actually we talk about graphicriver, The author driving price apply here from last year. :slight_smile:
But down sale continuing from last couple of month’s.

Hello what’s happen in Graphicriver??? without sale last 36 hours!!!
I didn’t face this kind of dryness on 2016!!! anyone facing like this or only me!!! :cry:

The election probably didn’t help. Should get back to normal next week. Or maybe today/tomorrow.

1 Like

May be election was matter, but now its not any holiday but completely silent last 5 day last night got 1 then stop. Even entire marketplaces are facing low sale. What else it would be !!! any idea???

Low sale in this month, my sale drop 50%, worst month from first time join Envato

Where are you getting this data from? Would like to see it.

Third best day of the month for me yesterday, and the best Monday of the month. Although it’s a bit slower than October.

just go to new items page and see the sales…

Here

Well there’s about 15 people in that thread, so considerably less than 1% of authors expressing concerns doesn’t automatically indicate a problem. People are always more likely to look for answers (and seek out such a thread) if they’re not having good sales, than if they’re having good sales.

As for the new items page… how far are you going down the list? Are you comparing sales figures from last week, last month, last year? How do you quantify the quality of the items being uploaded that may result in higher or lower sales figures? Is it possible that people are buying more of the older items which offsets the lower sales you’re seeing on newer items? Add to that the rate that people are uploading new items against the rate of new buyers discovering the marketplaces etc etc.

There’s far too much data to take into consideration that none of us have access to. Envato do, but that’s not the kind of information you release to the public.

You are right there are too many things for considering about sale, but I’m pretty concern about my weekly sale, some week good and some week really weak. But has a measurement of “Average” , last two week my sales are dropped. On this year its highest drop for me.

After the first week I think next week would be good but not get the average, so on my sight sale drop. We all know some errors happened last couple of month D-dos attack, search not available, upload unavailable or some technical problem etc. [quote=“SpaceStockFootage, post:37, topic:51630”]
There’s far too much data to take into consideration that none of us have access to. Envato do, but that’s not the kind of information you release to the public.
[/quote]
Yes you are right there must some reason that envato can’t release. I see your profile there full of quality item also quantity, that’s why sale doesn’t effect you. But as for me it’s matter a lot, wish sale come back soon, finger crossed :slight_smile:

Facing drop of sale last two day , last month was pathetic. If this continues, tugh to survive here!!!