Low sales. Items does not appear on search.

Hello everyone. Since it is my first post here let me introduce myself. My name is Robert Gergely, ( SoundTrickz Media on AudioJungle ). I am an author since October 2019. I have worked myself to build a portfolio, and I am constantly uploading new items. I was struggling with a few rejections, due to the fact that I am coming from other musical genres. I cannot complain about that. My sales are pretty much oscillating in a strange manner. Sometimes I am selling 3 items per day then everything goes to zero for another week or more. The thing that is really bothering is that my items do not appear on the ‘new items tab’. I was browsing for minutes through all the items and they are not there. I understand that some authors have prolonged activity prerogative or exclusivity but that is pretty much frustrating. I started working for stock music because that is somehow one of the last income resources I could think about. ( i have a sort of disability that compels me to work from home only, and I have to put food on the table for me and my family) Any advice will be great. Please feel free to check my profile (not advertising here). Thank you a lot for your time and have a great time, everyone

1 Like

Hello! Search pages are updated for about several hours, so your items will certainly appear there someday.
Now is a difficult time for the market, because the market is competing with itself (more precisely, two markets from one creator, not a paradox :wink: - but it turns out that this also happens), which is why there are so few sales.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I understand.Not completely but why that did not apply for other authors? How come that on the ’ Top Authors’ i am seeing people with 6 or 7 items online and 3 sales?

1 Like

I did not understand your question? Could you clarify?

1 Like

Ok. Lets get straight to the point.We all know that stock music is more about the exposure and probability of been heard/seen/appear in the first searches.Let’s not talk about the quality of the items here.The clients needs the track quick and he jumps directly to the top tracks in designated tabs.Newest, best sold, trending, call them whatever you want.Sometimes i stare and i try to understand what qualifies those tracks to be top trending? They are not best sold, cose they have 3-4 sells.So whay exactly qualifies them as trending tracks? I am not cooking some conspiracy theory here, trust me.I am just trying to understand. I am aspiring as everyone else.

1 Like

General search throws up those tracks (up the list) that have more sales, and not which have brought great benefits to the market (by income). Draw conclusions yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s ok mate.I have already drown :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your time.Appreciate. Good luck.

2 Likes