(Locked) Can't install Avada.zip into WP.

I am trying to install the Avada.zip into wordpress and it just never loads. I have tried this for 2-3 days now and it just doesn’t load and install. Please help!

Hi AAReznik, to install the theme via WordPress, please make sure to upload the Installable WordPress file, which can be found in your Downloads page.

If you need any further assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck.

Thank you!!

Hey There :slight_smile:

Also, for any further support, please use our dedicated support forum. To find out how to signup at our forum along with other support information, click the link below that has all the necessary info.

CLICK HERE FOR SUPPORT INFORMATION.

Thank You!

Still will not upload!!!

Hi again AAReznik, please take a moment to follow the steps from this helpful visual guide.

Please let us know if you succeed. Thanks!

I have done the tutorial, and followed everything multiple times, and I too can’t get the dang thing to install in wordpress! Everytime i choose the .zip file the avado.zip file it runs it then says, “Are you sure you want to do this.”

tmoody22 said

I have done the tutorial, and followed everything multiple times, and I too can’t get the dang thing to install in wordpress! Everytime i choose the .zip file the avado.zip file it runs it then says, “Are you sure you want to do this.”

If you’ve downloaded the main files please unzip them. You will have a folder called package. Open that up and then open the folder called documentation. Open the file called index. You’ll find all the instructions there for how to install and configure the theme. Thanks!

I’ve read this entire string and have done everything recommended, but am still not able to upload the avada file(s) to WP. It’s terribly frustrating. I keep getting a “500” message saying it’s an “Internal Server” issue within WP. http://myriadmediadirect.com/wp-admin/update.php?action=upload-theme

Can someone please contact me on what the issues involved may be? The error message is not saying I’m doing anything wrong, but that WP is fkcot’d for some unknown reason. Could it be a hosting issue? Is the right file being uploaded? Was there a solar flare I wasn’t aware of?

Thanks.

M.

I think is a hosting problem. Try to upload your theme via FTP.

Hi, I’ve been through this issue and it is because this theme has integrated plugins and this is where the problem lies. Your Hosting server will not allow the plugin uploads in this way, and most hosts will not change their settings.

They should make this clear before you purchase, I wasted $50 also.

@mmcarney A client of mine had the same problem: 500 Internal Server Error. I took a look and found that the problem was she had an older php version (5.2) on her hosting server, and my theme was compatible with php 5.3 +. I modified my theme to be compatible with older php version too, and it worked.

Hey Guys, this is not the right place to ask a support for certain theme - it is public forums.
Please don’t hesitate to submit your requests to Theme Fusion support forums: http://theme-fusion.com

2Mod. Maybe this thread should be better locked?