Can't upload file triply-theme.zip

I want upload file triply-theme but happen errors. how can I upload it?

please help me!

Hi,

I think you have tried to install the full download zip where you should to install the theme zip.

You have to install the theme zip not the full download zip. Please unzip the main full download (All files & documentation) and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

Another way go to Your download page Downloads. You can download ‘Installable WordPress file only’ from there and install from wp-admin.

Please check this helpful Theme Installation guide article:

If the above solution don’t work then please contact hosting support and request them to increase the asking space.

Thanks

Why can’t I access my website now?

Vào CN, 5 thg 5, 2024 vào lúc 20:58 mgscoder via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

please help me. This is my website: https://ninhbinhexperiencetrip.com/

Vào CN, 5 thg 5, 2024 vào lúc 20:58 mgscoder via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com> đã viết:

please help me. I can’t upload file. The error still occurs similarly.

You should contact your hosting support and request them to increase the asking space (256MB or more).

Thanks

1 Like

@pholhuynhsystem

You have requested help from the author so you need to be patient. 6 hours with no reply is not unusual especially at weekends.

Don’t give up - more than likely it is a simple error that can be resolved.

Is this a brand new website, or were you installing a new theme on a current running website? According to wayback machine this would seem to indicate a brand new install on a domain name?

I’m sure the author will help you :slight_smile: