(Locked) Average review waiting time for each marketplace

I’m not even trying to complain and ask for shorter review time. Is obviously we are moving towards longer review time.

The point of this thread is to have some reference of how much an author needs to wait till his file will be reviewed on each marketplace.

I’m uploading a file to audiojungle and I’m over 8 days of waiting time at this moment

On videohive around 6 - 7 days of queue time.

Please share the waiting time for the marketplace where you are currently upload files.

3 to 5 days (sometimes 7) at Videohive.

Around 12 (!) days now on AJ (but they are working on it with hiring additional reviewers) :slight_smile:

Around 14 days on Graphicriver :S

matsteiner said

Around 12 (!) days now on AJ (but they are working on it with hiring additional reviewers) :slight_smile:

Yep! Same here.

HTML on Themeforsest <2 Days

CMS is pretty quick, usually 1-2 days max.

Usually less than 24 hours on CodeCanyon :smiley: (at least in the CSS category).

12 hours to 2 days on CodeCanyon

nCrafts said

12 hours to 2 days on CodeCanyon

Yep this.

2-3 days on PhotoDune

I confirm the 12 days on AJ. Sometimes it is just 11 but most of the time they keep it on a steady dozen.

I even forgot that I uploaded an item last week :smiley:

But it’s at 42% now and 6 days are behind, I’m uploading a business card :frowning:

Codecanyon/Apps/Windows usually around 2-3 days

WordPress plugins - 1-2 days

AJ wins this one! :smiley: :smiley:

I think it’s time for you guys to start submitting to 3DOcean :smiley: lol p.s: There’s also a nice contest up now that I can’t participate any more :frowning:
on-topic: 3DO last item took less than 2 days.

Hi everyone,

I can help shed some light on this topic. :wink:

Average review times will vary by site and category. GraphicRiver and AudioJungle currently have the longest average turnaround times due to their rapid growth in submissions over the last several months.

The high volume queues that currently have the longest turnaround times are:

• GR: Web Elements ~14 days
  • GR: Print Templates ~14 days
  • GR: Graphics ~14 days
  • GR: Textures ~12 days
  • GR: Icons ~9 days
  • GR: Add-ons ~9 days
  • GR: Logo Templates ~9 days
  • GR: Vectors ~8 days
  • AJ: Music — ~12 days
  • AJ: Sound — ~12 days
  • AJ: Logos & Idents — ~11 days

Although it’s taking time to return review queue turnaround times to normal, we are working hard to get there. Unfortunately I’m not able to give an exact date we expect to be back to normal, but we’ve been making steady progress towards making it happen. We have two additional GR reviewers and another AJ reviewer planned for getting started next week in addition to several new team additions that are already up to speed and reviewing.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

jremick said

Hi everyone,

Average review times will vary by site and category. GraphicRiver and AudioJungle currently have the longest average turnaround times due to their rapid growth in submissions over the last several months.

Although it’s taking time to return review queue turnaround times to normal, we are working hard to get there. Unfortunately I’m not able to give an exact date we expect to be back to normal, but we’ve been making steady progress towards making it happen. We have two additional GR reviewers and another AJ reviewer planned for getting started next week in addition to several new team additions that are already up to speed and reviewing.

Jarel, would you post here please an another list (just like above) with the normal terms?
jremick said

Hi everyone,

Print Templates are now way over 14 Days.
Add-ons - Way over 9 days

Any updates, PLEASE :wink: