(Locked) Average review waiting time for each marketplace

We waste time and money, do something please!

12 days here on AudioJungle.

Newsletter template takes 12 to 24 hours on Themeforest.

3 months…

lol jk :smiley:

Two weeks at the most.

Stock footage: 7 days max, so far
Now I’m 45% after 2 days so I guess is going to take less than a week for this file…I hope!

25 seconds on Tuts+

22 days for a print brochure.

corrella said

well, that’s just great :slight_smile:

the audiojungle item I’ve spoken about in the first post took 12 days to get reviewed.

doru said
corrella said

well, that’s just great :slight_smile:

the audiojungle item I’ve spoken about in the first post took 12 days to get reviewed.

At this rate, we’ll have to use sacrificial rites to get the reviewing process to speed up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I waited 14 days for my last project :expressionless:

Is it really true??? :slight_smile: I can’t belive this :ohrly: :ohrly: :ohrly: :ohrly:

!http://s10.postimg.org/md1bfom1l/Capture.png!

6-8 days on GraphicRiver :slight_smile:

if is on videohive last time I’ve uploaded a file there was bug that put that slider as in your screen. still waited a couple of days

doru said

if is on videohive last time I’ve uploaded a file there was bug that put that slider as in your screen. still waited a couple of days

I’m very very disappointed :frowning: :frowning:

1/2 days on CodeCanyon, I’ve always been happy with the reviewing time to be honest, same applies to the updates.

Pricop said

1/2 days on CodeCanyon, I’ve always been happy with the reviewing time to be honest, same applies to the updates.

Yep, agreed

On videohive it usually takes around 4 days, aldo my last item took 6 days to re-review after I had updated it.

Currently uploading a file which is at 60% after 3 days. I think it might be done tomorrow night.

CodeCanyon: Updates takes 24 hours, new items 2 days.

Once my update was accepted in nearly 20 minutes.

6th day aproaching @ videohive, acording to progress bar (if its accurate) 2-3 days to go. If changes they asked for 1st time are not enough, wild guess is 7 to 10 days more.

DanielBauwens said

(snip)
Currently uploading a file which is at 60% after 3 days. I think it might be done tomorrow night.

Nope. Still not uploaded. Hopefully today (5th day) it will be uploaded completely.