here's what seems to be evident from the previous posts and others online...
- You paid for a premium theme.
- Themeforest gives you two (2) ZIP files... 1 of everything and 1 theme-only ZIP
- The ZIP's are not accepted by WP Dashboard "are you sure you wanna..."
- You post here to see if anyone can help you
- They tell you... A) Don't use the 'theme-only' ZIP file.
- They tell you... B) Use the ZIP file that is located inside the 'everything' ZIP file.
- They tell you.. C) You can only FTP that 2nd ZIP file onto your server, not WP install.
- Except if you FTP that 2nd ZIP file onto your server, something is broken with it.
- So maybe you should have listened to the WP Dashboard warning in the 1st place.
Is this about it?
I have only now purchased a premium theme and as experiencing the same issue.
It would seem that the WP Dashboard is warning us that something is wrong with the theme.
The solution on other forums is for the theme author to update their theme because there are missing or broken files involved.
That's... like... only my opinion, dude.