Just bought a theme a few days ago. Just tried it for 1 day and found a service full of worms.

Just bought a theme a few days ago. Just tried it for 1 day and found a service full of worms with a power elite author.

The theme had tons of issues and everyone in the forum was facing hell breaking loose not just on their purchased theme, website and also no support from the developers.

My question is since i just bought this service and full one year support and i could not even use the theme due to overly buggy theme design and interface, could i legitimately ask for a back out of service and go for another developer?

It is very sad that my trust and reliance on envator’s developer ratings has been breached. Previously bought a theme with an elite author and it was very impressive.This time round a power elite author appears and found that all hell has broken loose. I seriously wanted to back out of the theme since it was totally not working with 50 percent errors and the number of people complaining at the support forum was overwhelming.

How can Envato help us to keep our interest safeguarded. I just paid about 80usd only to realize that what they had was a pitch and the product was totally rotten.

Please advise.

Rgds.

Just contact the Envato Help
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us

If you send them proof about major issue in your purchased theme, I am sure they will give you a refund. They may even disable such item.