How do I get by money back for a theme?

Even a credit would be fine, but I am not happy with the theme that I bought. The ‘live preview’ was much different than the actual theme.

Contact Envato support, although I give you little chance…

A member of staff should reply soon.

Thanks ThemeProvince & RikdeVos! I’m awaiting…

Looking for the same answer myself. The lack of support by the developer is baffling.

SkyrocketMedia said

Looking for the same answer myself. The lack of support by the developer is baffling.

Found at: http://themeforest.net/wiki/basics/themeforest-basics/introduction-to-themeforest/

No refund for this kind of complaints.

Sorry you both had some bad experiences…

However, with something so cheap as a theme it’s probably best to cut your loses and keep working.

When you buy a template you pretty much assume the risk of it not meeting your expectations. Just like anything else you buy in life. If you want 100% assurance then you most likely would hire a web developer instead of purchasing a template.

That said, TF does issue refunds in certain cases. Good luck!

SkyrocketMedia said

Why? because we don’t fly on command for you? We answered all your questions 3 hours ago inside our support forums and when the issue is at your domain then we are no longer responsible for any errors caused by this.

Please go ahead and request a refund from envato and please be honest that you kept on asking for support each few hours. While we clearly stated that we deal with support within 48 hours and that was the case. If you want proof of the date you posted the question and the time we answered then we’re glad to post it here. It’s not like you post a question we need to respond immediately, sorry m8 but you didn’t hire us for 35.

wptitans you should be more careful on this issues, I understand your frustration but neither cvillasana or SkyrocketMedia mentioned your name or posted a link to your work so there is no need to start a fight on the forums. :slight_smile: edit: wait - I found out that other thread were SkyrocketMedia mention your name.

still no motives to fight around here anyway :slight_smile:

@SkyrocketMedia as other said, no author needs to offer support for the items they sell. For any problem you may have with an item or the author you need to contact the official envato marketplace support and they will help you resolve the issue. http://themeforest.net/support

Try more like nearly 72 hours. Look at his forum and see for yourself: http://wptitans.com/forum/topic/248/a-few-issues

I’ll resolve it myself.

Something to consider. Your policy is 48 hours for response. It took you nearly 72 hours to respond. If you are going to offer support, you may wish to tighten up that time lag. People work on deadlines in business. I take my business seriously. Do you?

wptitans said
SkyrocketMedia said

Why? because we don’t fly on command for you? We answered all your questions 3 hours ago inside our support forums and when the issue is at your domain then we are no longer responsible for any errors caused by this.

Please go ahead and request a refund from envato and please be honest that you kept on asking for support each few hours. While we clearly stated that we deal with support within 48 hours and that was the case. If you want proof of the date you posted the question and the time we answered then we’re glad to post it here. It’s not like you post a question we need to respond immediately, sorry m8 but you didn’t hire us for 35.