Item rejected "T-shirt"

Hi guys
T-shirt was sent but the item was rejected!!
I actually don’t know much about GraphicRiver.

The files you sent

• preview images at 1500x1500
  • The high-quality design 4500x5400 is placed inside the Zip file
  • Also thumbnail preview images 80x80
  • Secondary preview images 590x590

** These images show you the files sent to GraphicRiver
Please help me.
Best Regards

The image preview should be 590px wide max, what you have is way too big.

Besides that technical point, your item may have also been rejected due to it not meeting the quality standard.

1 Like

thanks for your reply
The problem is not the 590 image preview
A quality team message :
isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, Item should be submitted in a fully vectorized format and not a flat JPG image.
Also you need to decide on the category. Want this as a T-shirt print design than submit it to the T-Shirts category not Mock-up.

but, I did not understand " isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, Item should be submitted in a fully vectorized format and not a flat JPG image.
Also you need to decide on the category. Want this as a T-shirt print design than submit it to the T-Shirts category not Mock-up. "

** Do you tell me that I should use a Mock-up

Not quality standard means that the design itself isn’t at the point where it has market value.

You need to submit it to the correct category. When you submit an item, you select which category to have it under, for example, if you want this item to be a t-shirt design specifically, then you need to submit it to the corresponding category.

What program did you create this item in? For this sort of illustration, you are required to submit a vector file, you know what that is, right? It looks all you supplied is raster file, which is good to include, but for it to be really useful to a buyer, you should have a vector format as the main version, which means it can be scaled to any size without losing any quality. A vector file can be an AI file, SVG, EPS, or even a PDF, though PDF isnt usually as usable as the others. If you didnt originally create this using vectors, then I’m afraid you’re out of luck.

I submit the item to the T-shirt section

The program you used to create is Photoshop CC 2014
it is very high quality
This is not the first time that the item is rejected by GraphicRiver
I’ve sent a lot of items before but every time they are rejected and have not been approved
I do not know where the problem is
I also put some topics here about the problem you face but I did not get help
I may have to contact the help team to help me if I do not get help here

thank you very much
Best regards

Show us the item and we might be able to give you some feedback.

So I’m guessing you don’t know what a vector file is, which may be the biggest problem. You NEED to include a vector file, not just a really large JPEG or PNG.

Envato support won’t say much more than what I did, or they’ll tell you to come here to forum.

Please what is a vector file

Yes he asked me for a vector file but I do not know

Thank you so much
I’m watching this now

as for me i agree with what u said though i have never seen any item rejected for just technical reasons … this is normally soft rejections and additional messages to fix the thing and prepare the item properly … hard to identify then if there is not another issue …

1 Like

thank you for replying
In fact there was no problem but the message I received from the quality team says something about the “vector file”

hi so pls let us read the message …

1 Like

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Halloween " Trick or Treat " T-Shirt 2019” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Item should be submitted in a fully vectorized format and not a flat JPG image.

Also you need to decide on the category. Want this as a T-shirt print design than submit it to the T-Shirts category not Mock-up.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

lol yes this is normal buddy if u give an non-editable file, then , no chance to sell … how could people change anything like colors, get rid of a small element they would not like or whatever else?