My Item was not approved?

Dear All

Please let me know what is the standard requirement of items in graphicriver cause I had my item submited with everything that it was asked like correct thumbnail, informative and nice preview, 2 separate zip file (1 for psd’s and 1 for previews) a help file with the link to free fonts but I got the below message could anyone help me why?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

1 Like

you can upload preview format .jpg because we can help you

In my personal opinion the preview image is not that appealing to me. Try to change the format or make it more attractive.

I saw a lot simpler works got approved during the past days which makes me wonder why but I will try my best to make changes and do a new one.

Even I wonder sometimes that there are some average and below average files which got approved in the site I don’t know why? If the reviewers can give some short of info about the rejection of our file that will be very easy for us to determine what’s wrong in the file and make the necessary changes. I think envato need to look into this issue. Hope it happens.