Item feedback request: Nightclub flyer

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “night club flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Please tell me

The models hair looks like isolated using a blunt knife :hocho:
Title is hard to read.
Fonts combination doesn’t work.
Overall concept is overused.

hi first of all celebes are not allowed lol and especially if they have big assets lol. Then , the texts are a bit looking like being placed randomly and the disposition makes very little sense indeed … (i am referring to the header). The central title is original, no doubt about it but the thing is that this is not globally super outstanding all the same and that , because of this fact, u are breaking the hierarchy of information that u are supposed to set up … i think that u should put a shadow under party as this is not realistic as such … it looks like the word has been pasted over and is not “connected” with the other pat of the central title … all the footer is lacking contrast and this brings a big negative impact on readability , pls let me remind u that flyers and so on are also here for people to find the required information related to some events, if they can’t do this, the flyer’s interest drops dramatically … finally u have a discrepancy between the central axis and the sideways of the mid section … sideways being rather empty and the central axis rather crammed … u are supposed to have an harmony when it comes to organization of the space and of how elements are placed on the canvas …