Is Youtube Creator Music dangerous?

Hi! How do you think will Youtube Creator Music catalog effects audiojungle?

5 Likes

Sounds like the end for AJ… and every other platform.

The shared ad revenue is quite exciting and a game changer for both the content creator and the music author.

3 Likes

All these big changes / new services all the time, not good for stability of a business. In other hand, things had to change, I hope it will be for the best !

1 Like

Sounds great to me! I’m not exactly hyped with keeping 250 tracks gathering dust here so it might be a nice new outlet to explore. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure it will lead to something interesting. I also think Facebook will introduce this kind of split for Insta / Fb video between Content Creator and composer ! Let’s see how it goes, hope is allowed :slight_smile:

The question is how do we make our music available for the licensing on youtube? This video is for video content creators, not for music creators supplying the music to videos. I hope youtube makes it easy for us to add music to their available for license music!

2 Likes

Please write if you know any news on how to insert our music in these catalogs @WormwoodMusic @Osynthw @EnchantedForestMusic @PurpleFog @Dredstudio

2 Likes

I just hope it will be available through YouTube Music / distrokid

4 Likes