Indie Game Developer

I’m new to AudioJungle and want to make sure I understand the Standard Music License. Most of it makes sense but one part:

“Use in one end product, free or commercial. Most web uses. 10,000 copy limit for a downloaded or physical end product. No broadcast use. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.”

So, the way I read that is… I can use the track I purchase for one commercial product (in my case… a video game). The 10,000 copy limit is what confuses me. Does this mean I can only sell 10,000 copies of my game? That’s the way I read it. Or is that something else?

I guess my question… if I purchase a standard license, am I able to use that music track in my game and no matter how many people purchase it… I’m covered? That’s my only concern. It’s my first game and while I don’t expect my game to sell more than 10,000 copies… I’d like to make sure.

IF my game does do well and sells over 10,000 copies… would I just need to purchase the next license or upgrade it? Can I upgrade it as needed?

LAST QUESTION: Are these licenses timestamped? Would I need to purchase a license every 5, 10 years, etc? Or does my one license purchase cover me for life?