Image and Header menu issue

I purchase this template kit and import my WordPress site but images are not coming how to solve this. Also i am not able to create a menu in header. How to solve this.

Images are not included.

This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.

Check the documentation for the “menu” issue. Pretty sure you’re missing few things

1 Like

Pretty sure you’re missing few things
I follow Tradely - Online Trading & Investment Elementor Template Kit by Snowflakeproject this step by step.

Also i active Twenty Twenty-Four theme is it ok with this.

This kit is compatible with the free Hello Elementor theme. So, you should active Hello theme.

You can check this reply from @vailjoy

In most cases, the issue is your server resource. The basic troubleshooting is found here:

Thanks

1 Like

@mgscoder

It’s not server side issue, the images are not included to the template kit:

How can i get image have nay solution? also when i am open this url
Tradely - Online Trading & Investment Elementor Template Kit by Snowflakeproject and preview theme “Account Suspended” Error is coming.

Hi @vipul1616,

Maybe their hosting server is down. Please check back later.

If still you can’t figure out the images then you need to contact the Template kit author.

Thanks

1 Like

When i am open Tradely - Online Trading & Investment Elementor Template Kit by Snowflakeproject this url in any browser
“Account Suspended” Error is coming. this is your theme url not connect in my server.
also i am open this url in any were like mobile and other system…

Hello,

I can confirm this item’s demo is functional Tradely – Online Trading & Investment and the item is installing as expected.

The images in this item must be licensed from Envato Elements to use on your site. If you are able to import the templates without issue but they insert to pages using placeholders, replace the placeholders with your own images. If you have an envato elements account, you may license the images here:

1 Like