I wanted to learn how to make good flyer, I was rejected from the graphicriver

Hi everyone, I am new on graphicriver. I have uploaded 3 items and all of them have been rejected. When I made the flyer design I was sure my item would pass and accepted by the graphicriver, haha. But, unfortunately I was rejected. My design is not on the graphicriver quality standard. So I visited this forum and got so much information about why your brochure was rejected, such as lack of originality, typographic hierarchy, general style, and much more. But I need advice from all of you, especially experts in this category about my work. Thank you :slight_smile:

Here is my work

1. Bundle Flyer vol 1 (First Submit)

2. Bundle Flyer vol 1 (First Submit)

3. Second Submit

4.Bundle Flyer vol 2 (Third Submit)

5.Bundle Flyer vol 2 (Third Submit)

hi u should post one by one, putting several at a time make difficult to comment indeed
but as u did like this i will make a sum up for each …

flyer 1 + 2
u have contrast issues and thus readability problems in the process , a bit of a spacing and alignment trouble ghere and there

flyer 3
u have contrast and readability issues a bit. u need to have a bit more breathing on top and the bottom of the flyer and makes sure that spaces at the top and bottom of the flyer are the same and introducing a slightly bigger space between elements and margins on the left and right would make it even better

flyer4
global style too flat and lacking some additional value , especially when it comes to originality. There are a good deal of saving issues especially in the footer area … the typo is too flat , lacking variations and font combinations indeed

flyer 5
lack of a more convincing hierarchy , the titles are not popping out enough and are hard to read indeed. The style is lacking relief and some texts would be better off with more contrast and visibility

2 Likes

Thank you for your review. I will learn again to make good quality flyer design. :smile:

hi buddy keep doing your best and making efforts to bring as cool items as possible and u will see that on time everything will be alright :slight_smile: we all needed time to learn graphic design , to adjust to market requirements and so on … this is legitimate …

1 Like