Item Rejected - Help me

Hi all, i submitted my first flyer with graphic river it was submitted succesfully but then i got this message “We have completed our review of “Mother’s day simple flyer template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

there is no indication what i did wrong in the project how do i know plz advice.

Thanks

hi:
please upload you demo design because we can help you thanks.

2 Likes

hi, as Jeri mentioned, if u do not show us the concerned item, then impossible to help u efficiently and too provide u with some feedback so that your take your item to the next level

Hi,
Please see attached files for my rejected flyer your help really appreciated.

(Attachment MOTHERS DAY FLYER TEMPLATE.ai is missing)

Hi,
Please see attached files for my rejected flyer your help really appreciated.

i just uploaded the screenshot here plz let me know if u need more information.

1 Like

Hi there:

Your design is too basic need more information texts, also you need images for example flower, peoples, etc but you text “mother’s day” text vertical is too spacing and you need design professional graphicriver will approved.

Regards.
JeriTeam.

1 Like

well this is not necessarily true what u mentioned Jeri … it maybe a creation choice not to choose to display elements and to stick to texts … but this is implies to have rock solid texts and typo all the way so that there is a chance that the thing is original and professional enough to be ultimately accepted …

2 Likes

hi, u have two alternatives indeed
the first one is to opt for a more visual flyer composition and introduce elements dealing with the subject or this is option 2 to have a very solid typo part and to stick to texts exclusively …

in both cases, u definitely need to take your typo to the next level, combine more fonts and make sure that all alignments are very professional, that u bring more graphic efforts in the background (whether u use a composition on top or not …) and need to make sure that your texts are popping out , are well arranged and space are well done, give texts and document a balance, too

1 Like

Hi,

i am sorry i know its dumb question but plz tell me how i upload the demo content i really dont know?

sorry i not understand u, please again explain thanks.

Hi Jeri and n2n44,
Thanks for your good advice i will improve the quality and upload more quality work keep your good help and advice in mind. thanks again for u guys prompt response.

1 Like