I pay for a theme and is NOT in the download page, help!!!!

I buy this theme yesterday and envato charge twice the price (I see the statements of my creditcard/bank) yes twice 2x$19! $38 total, but the worst thing is that I can’t download the theme! yes! there’s no theme for download in the download section! Seriously something happens with paypal and envato; I write a ticket envato support since yesterday wit NO response, anybody can help me? I need download this theme! today.

I write to support yesterday and no response at all!

HELP I NEED DOWNLOAD THE THEME!!! NOW.

Hello,

Login your Envato account and check Download Tab still have any question.

You can check also your Envato Item Purchase Statement

Open a Envato Help Ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer

Thanks!

I already do that!!! of course!!! and there’s NO theme to download it.
Also already put a ticket with NO response: ticket #

Also I sent the paypal transaction ID.

Okay then no worry about it wait for their reply they will give you reply to maintain with their ticket queue.
I hope they will reply to you soon keep patience until that.

Patience? almost 15 hours and not a single response!
Seriously I already pay for a theme and there’s now way to download it, is the 1st time that this happens to me.
I really need download that theme to work right now!
help!!!

I should buy the theme again?? and you refund my money of the 1st purchase??

No no need to buy again.
I told you no worry about that. Also Envato have no live support wait for 48 to 72 Hour they can took time cause its a biggest marketplace hundred or thousand people are opening ticket every day they will reply one by one

what a nightmare!!! my boss is over me waiting…
I need the theme right now!!! I wait over 15 hours for a response.

I don’t have problems to buy it again and request a refund of the 1st purchase.
please understand that I can’t wait more time!!! 48 to 72 hours is insane!
I repeat, some bug… between paypal and your system but there’s no way to download the theme.

@KingDog can you give a reply at here ?

1 Like

reply? with what, paypal transaction? or?

I Have Call A Envato Team Member At Here

thank you!!! I really appreciate it.
Paypal Transaction ID:

Please do not need to share personal information public place(at here)

ok.

At this point, I lost my hope on the envato customer service. I just need download for what I pay, is a lot to ask???

I’m going to buy the theme AGAIN to see if this time the theme appear on my downloads and request a refund on Paypal for the 1st Transaction.

A moderator as a volunteer at forum we can guide you where you will get solution but we can’t solved out everything. specially official issue! Its Envato Customer/Support Team Issue it is their responsibility.Only can help you out from your issue.

Hope you understand :slight_smile:

You can understand my frustration, I pay for a theme 15 hours ago and still can’t download, also envato charge twice!!

I call my bank and they agree that there’s two payments for the the same item. Possibly they refund me one.

But again, I still can’t download the theme that I really need right now!

Let me ask you, there’s is a problem if I buy the theme again??? and request a refund for the 1st transaction?

I think that is possible if you are right in your position then Envato Support Team Must Help You.
When they reply to you share details with them i Hope they will take care about that