I need your valuable suggestion/help, please

Hello mates!

I have been working on graphicriver for almost one year and trying to learn something new
every day, I follow many respected authors and really love their work but one question that
I have been asking my self every time when I see the approved work of them
"How they bring niche ideas to make a print template?’’

actually my concern is how can I get the seasonal niche on graphicriver that will get sales in a few weeks as they get as an example it’s corona time so people started to design related to this.
so all due to respect I need your any suggestion guys :heart_eyes:

I got this link couple of months ago on my dashboard and I got it really helpful
https://community.envato.com/top-graphics-trends-for-illustration-inspiration/
so something like this I actually need, that will let me know which category I should design next

Thanks to all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
have a nice day

(Note: I am a print designer)

hi indeed, there are pros and cons to everything and seasonal is good to bring sales ponctually though, they are sleeping items once the concerned event is gone, while more general ones can sell all year long, so this is better to have both types of items, not only seasonal ones
when it comes to inspiration, for me pinterest is really huge, u can find crazy authors there , among those u can find here plus a lot of others who are not too

1 Like

Love and respect mate! really helpful
I really agree with you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

u are welcome, happy if i could help u indeed , if u have enough clues to get to know how to take your game to the next level , pls check the solution box :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile: