I NEED HELP! TEMPLATE with no index.php archive TO INSTALL IN WORDPRESS

I want to use BRAILIE template. I have bought it just a few days ago. First, wordpress adverts me that the template has no style.css archive. I found an answer that suggest me to create another zip file with the template folder that contain the style.css archive directly. Then, when i tried to install that zip, wordpress shows another error: There is no index.php archive.
I tried to find this archive into the folders but there is no index.php
When I tried to install it again, now it shows a critical error and send me to a DEBUG page.
I dont know what to do now. Honestly, I dont get why a new template has this kind of issues to install into wordpress. Please, help.
Thanks.

I can’t see any Buyer badge in your profile (jogregha).
there are 3 item named brailie: 1 html, 1 wordpress and another 1 is joomla.
So, if you purchase wordpress theme then you can try with the following:

Make sure you select the “Installable WordPress file only” option. If you select “All files & documentation”, you will not be able to install this zip as is. Instead unzip the file and then locate the installable theme file within it. Luckily most developers clearly label their files, so it should be pretty easy to find.

you can check this helpful article stylesheet error

Also you can unzip your purchased download (All files & documentation) and check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support in documentation how to install and all necessary help. If you have still problem with the theme then The best way to get the support is Contact your purchased Theme Author. Contact Author because Item Author are best expert about their Item functionality.

Thanks

Thanks for answering my question.

First: I bought Brailie with this number:

Envato *52425278

Cantidad: -20,20€

Fecha valor: Sábado 18 Abr

I think that i bought it before having an envato account, thats why it does not show there.

I guess that, when I downloaded the template, I used the “all files” option. If I need to do it again, how can i do that? Probably thats the way we can solve this issue.

Thanks.

At that price it’s not a WP theme - pretty certain you purchased the HTML version which won’t work with WP

as @charlie4282 mentioned if you purchased the item for 20€ then it is an html not wp theme because wordpress theme price is $59. so it will not work in wordpress. if you want to work with wordpress theme then you have to purchase wordpress theme.

to make sure which item you purchased please check your purchased email there you should received invoice and download link.

you can check photography wordpress theme here: