I need help ;) from soft rejection

HI :wink:
I don’t under stand the way soft rejection work
here a thing , I joined audiojungle for a while and now my track got approve
but now my new track got soft rejection and after that 1 minute ago ,my track got hard rejected
I didn’t change anything yet ? and why you send soft rejection and less than 1 minute send hard rejection
I really don’t get it
best regard,
garfield

What does the reviewer write?

You’re nearly there!

Hi Papoom Rattanakumneod,

Thanks for your submission.

‘Emotional Ambient Corporate’ isn’t quite ready for AudioJungle. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

like this friend and then less than 1 minute , I got another email , it was rejected email

‘Emotional Ambient Corporate’ isn’t quite ready for AudioJungle. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below.
What does the reviewer write?

This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

To understand commercial stock composition, arrangement and production better, please read the following article http://enva.to/6D-sd

okay now I got it , Thank you.
it wasn’t mean soft rejection right?
but I still can resubmit this track again ?
am I right? because I never got email like this before , I thought it’s soft rejection but it actually mean I can submit my track again in the normal way
best regard,
garfield

"…This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately…"and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

This is a hard reject

Thank!
Best regard,
Garfield