I need feedback to my new logo

Hi, this new logo template for technology real estate company that location-based targeting,
Abstract, Simple, modern.
I submit it now, but I am not sure it will be proved!

Hi,

I think that you logo is very nice but you can change typography (use other font) because you typography is too basic logo.

Good Luck.
Regards.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

hi , indeed, the concept is rather cool, though i tend to believe that this is too flat at this stage to make it here. As mentioned by @JeriTeam, the thing is that your typo is really way too common right now and that u have forgotten to add the tagline too, which basically means that u could not combine much fonts as expected here , too. U should opt for complementary colors as well, it would be much better again. I suggest that u also put some colors and / or effects on the illustration part so that your job can be taken to the next level

1 Like

Oh
This is very understandable
thanks!

Hi, I have made some adjustments…

2 Likes

Now yes, it’s better, but you wait @n2n44 will reply you because he know more that I.

Good Luck.

Regards.

1 Like

hi yes for me this looks way more attractive and professional , i like it like this. I would just give some boldnesss to the name indeed and maybe expend the spacing between the letters of the tagline slightly and reduce the sideway lines …

2 Likes

@n2n44 this logo is very better I already say he

2 Likes

i was asked my opnion so i give it lol

2 Likes

Really thank you.

1 Like

u are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

10 days of waiting and I have got soft rejected

LOL me 7 days + of waiting and hard rejected lol so maybe this is better to wait for 10 days lol

I’m sorry to say this, but that’s a hard rejection letter, not a soft rejection.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s hard rejected logo of @SmartDes38

oh yeah i did not notice indeed lol

1 Like