I need feedback before submitting for review.

hi for me this looks rather clean and pro overall, i tend to like this item, though to be honest there are so many thing inspiring a “deja vu” feeling that i can understand that it may not have made it all the same. Colors , disposition, typo are all used extensively in a whole lot of other items which decreases the interest generated by your item. There also issues about contrast and hierarchy simultaneously since “dream home” does no pop out enough. If u have been working in the print industry, u may know that white is popping out much more once printed than on screen, i thus assume that setting this title to white color would have got the job done more efficiently , especially if u had also added a smooth low opacity shadow to it … The information block is not popping out enough as they are the way to contact the company which is the goal, so to speak. As far as i am concerned i think that u could have improved the disposition by making both block os 3 icons and text also with each other , at least at the very minimum both block vertically in terms of lower parts (u could even adapt the content to make sure of this by the way, pls keep in mind that this is a template and that u are thus expected to do so). Finally i would say that u should invest some time to create a professional looking fake logo that will take your game to the next level rather than flatten the preview like what u have at the moment …

1 Like

Thank you so much

I am trying to solve this problem

the good thing is that u have a rather cool base to work with and u have hope that fixing the concerned thing u can resubmit and have the item accepted :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is nothing creative…

1 Like

i agree that more originality would be welcome and this is what i tried to point at , in the other hand, as regard to many submissions here, at the very least, the positive point is that the flyer is globally harmonious and clean looking

1 Like