I need ELECTRO THEME UPDATE for Wordpress 6.2 version

Hello, with reference to the wordpress theme ELECTRO and ELECRO CHILDS we purchased, we are asked by wordpress to update the theme to the current version as there are several errors and therefore the theme does not work correctly with significant slowdowns and bugs.
If there is an update file is it possible to have the link to download it?

What is the item link?

Electro Electronics Store WooCommerce Theme, WordPress - Envato Elements

For Elements, you may need to wait for the updates from the item author.
If you don’t want to wait, you can purchase your own copy at ThemeForest and get the latest updates ( currently last update is at 10 May 2023 )

I have already purchased the license of this theme.
So I have to buy support to receive updates?
Do I have to spend more money each year on support for a theme that was sold to me as a complete theme?

No, you can access the theme updates from ThemeForest > Download section and perform a manual update for the theme. You don’t need to pay extra to receive the updates, it’s included ( life time )

But according to the item page, the theme is not compatible yet with 6.2 version. You will still need to wait for the updates.

Thanks a lot for your support. Very kind indeed. :slight_smile:

Good morning,
I apologize if I reopen the post…
I downloaded the theme zip file from the reference page.
I acted like I was doing a fresh install of a new theme. I can’t find the update theme option.
During the installation an error message appeared because a css file is missing.
How can I solve the problem and update the theme to at least the latest available? Thanks in advance to whoever replies.

Hi LucanaUtensili,

This error occurs when the file you are trying to upload into WordPress is not a valid theme file. Please go back to your downloads page and download the theme again, making sure to select “Installable WordPress file only.”

If you don’t see this option, then you may have purchased an item which is not compatible with WordPress. I would suggest contacting the author of the item you purchased to see if they offer a WordPress version and can help you exchange it.

Hope this helps!