I include audio from Audiojungle in my items, but the sound is not on the site in my items.

Hello.
I include audio from Audiojungle in my items, but the sound is not on the site in my items.
Help me, please.
I do everything according to the instructions.
Here is my item as an example:
[link removed]
Thank you.
Regards.

So the preview file, on your computer, that you added the music and watermark to, and uploaded to VideoHive… does have audio? Or are you assuming that adding the link to the audio in the relevant section automatically adds the audio?

If you want audio to be in your preview then you need to create and upload that preview video yourself, by editing the item.

1 Like

Thank you!
Yes, I assumed that adding the link to the audio in the relevant section automatically adds the audio.

No. You should add it yourself. But add it only to the preview video, not to the main file you are selling

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi @Opreston!

The data from that field (audio track Item ID) is currently used by some of our internal systems, but isn’t shown on the item page listing yet.

Currently, to credit the author of that audio track you will need to include a link in the HTML Description (VideoHive) and Text Description (Elements) fields.

Hey Ben, so many VideoHive authors (the vast majority, actually) seem to be unaware of how to credit the music on Elements. Even the VideoHive senior reviewer(!!) said they were not aware they had to credit the music on Elements (their items still do not credit the music on Elements, even though they were shown the rules about this).

Would it be possible to have an official communication about this? This issue has been running for too long and needs to be fixed. AJ authors have never agreed to have their music used without being credited. The careless and disrespectful attitude of video templates authors on this is unacceptable and needs to be addressed and corrected by Envato.

1 Like

Hello Ben!

We had a dialogue with the author of the music about the links, you need to clarify.

If everything is clear with the market (it allows direct links and has an ID window). That for the elements is not an effective tool and clarity.

What should be included in item descriptions?

Author name / track name? His id?

If it should be a link, where to? To the market? On elements? (if the author is present there)

But we are not allowed links in descriptions:

Why can’t we escape links and amend the prohibition of links?

Why are we bringing an ID to the market if it’s not being used properly anywhere?

1 Like

I understand your concern about attribution. But as you can see, if the violation is present, it is not intentional. This is only the result of contradictions and inaccuracies in the rules.

Hi Toyda!

For now, the best way to credit the music tracks is to include the Author name, item name and ID number in your Elements description. The item ID number from AudioJungle is fine to use for this.

That gives the customer as much information as possible: they could search for the ID to find the track directly; they’ll know the composer if they want to look for other work by the same author, and the track name tells them how this type of music is labelled, if they want something in a similar genre. All of those can influence their likelihood to licence a video item, when they are confidant they can find music to go with it.

This item (from @Creattive) has a great example of how to do it, in a way that’s easy for the customer to follow:

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 4.04.51 pm

There is some work underway to use the AudioJungle Item ID (included when you upload a video item) to provide customers with a way to find the matching audio item directly. There’s some complexity involved in doing that properly though, which requires a few other things to be done by our engineering teams before we can launch that feature.

1 Like

Now @Toyda knows what they have to do, that’s great! What about the thousands of other authors who do not credit the music at all on Elements? Is there going to be an official communication aimed at them to remind them of the rules? Or are we keeping this one-on-one teaching method?

No reply from you. I know you don’t care for me, but come on! This issue affects the whole Audiojungle community as well as the whole Videohive community.

When will Envato issue an official communication asking video template authors to respect Envato’s rules on crediting the music assets they use.

What about the music authors? What does Envato say to them when they are being taken for fools?

How many threads opened by customers will there have to be before you guys start and do something?

1 Like

Hello.
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you very much for your help.
I understood what the problem is.
There was no sound in the file.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Edward

ср, 2 февр. 2022 г. в 15:17, PurpleFog via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

I do not understand the reason for your indignation.
There are different situations in life.

ср, 2 февр. 2022 г. в 15:17, PurpleFog via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com>:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My indignation is not aimed at you in any way. It is aimed at Envato and video template authors who do not respect their engagement towards the music authors.

This is an issue for us music authors. An issue that has been dragging on for too long. Hence, the indignation.

1 Like

Hello.
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you very much for your help.
I understood what the problem is.
There was no sound in the file.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,