how to add audiojungle link in description.

HI,I am new in videohive. I added audiojungle music in after effects preview video. How i refer audiojungle author name and music title and ID in my item Description.

Clearly How Can I Place link of Audiojungle author in text description. does it require HTML experience?

Hi

you can use the following html format:

<h2>Credit</h2>
<hr>
<a href="audiojungle item page link">audiojungle item title</a>

replace the ā€˜audiojungle item page linkā€™ with your concern audiojungle item page link and ā€˜audiojungle item titleā€™ with your concern audiojungle item title and paste into description html textarea.

Thanks

Actully, I am not good at html.
Can I add direct url of audiojungle music track. I see many of author only share link of music of audiojungle.

as I donā€™t know which audiojungle music track you have used then how can I add. you can give me link or just copy and paste. Thanks

1 Like

Yes, copy the link of the item from audiojungle author and paste it into your item description.
Hey, I think I can be a moderator, because the one from this topic updated his answers with my answer, cheers! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

YouĀ“re welcome :+1:

Remember that the audiojungle item ID is just the number at the end of the link. For example:
https://audiojungle.net/item/action-cinematic-epic-ident/20651483
Here ID is 20651483

1 Like