I have items are not showing up in Envato Elements

Greetings to everyone
I have items that were recently approved but they are not showing up in Envato Elements and even changes or updates.

What do you think is the problem?

2 Likes

Hi, same thing

2 Likes

Same here. Photos approved 2 days ago are still not in Elements portfolio nor do they show up in a search. @BenLeong @KingDog Will try to check the status page once I’m on my computer.

2 Likes

Looks like all categories in Envato Elements facing the similar issue, Needs urgent fixing since December is the highest purchases and publishing of items happens

2 Likes

Agreed. Status page says everything is Operational, so I’ve submitted a ticket.

3 Likes

Thank you MargJohnsonVA

Mine are showing up in my Elements portfolio now. @M_Yunusoglu @vio_25 @StrokeVorkz

2 Likes

Yeah, mine too. Looks like everything’s back to normal.

1 Like

Looks like just a slower transfer :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

An ongoing issue. It’s still taking about 2 days for things to show up on Elements after they are approved. :confused:

2 Likes

Solved
All items have appeared
As well as changes and updates
Things are fine now
my regards

Mine that were approved yesterday still aren’t in my Elements portfolio.

1 Like

This means that the repairs are partial and do not include all departments

I wasn’t sure if you had submitted anything in the past 2 days.

Yes I have, yesterday one of my items was approved and is showing up in Envato Elements now

2 Likes

I have a feeling that civilidstatus is an AI bot. :wink:

Agreed :joy:

1 Like

They are easy to spot because they sound like they have behind the scenes knowledge but don’t work for Envato. :rofl:

2 Likes

Our developers have confirmed that there was a bug preventing some recently uploaded items (across all content types) from showing up on Elements - this was fixed yesterday evening, and all items that had been delayed should now be appearing on Elements as normal.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone,
I have same problem. envato elements my two product is approved but it is now show envato elements website. what is the problem anyone help me what is the problem ?