I got rejected and I don't know why !!

Today, in a very brief message from Envato Market, it read as follows:

" Here is a sample of your items reviewed for the day.
Hard rejected (1) " :exploding_head:

OK Thank you…what’s next? :thinking:

If you could please advise me what to do so that I can know the reason for the rejection and correct the error. :pray:

Thanks to all … .

Hello. You can post a preview of your project here so that other authors can give their opinion on why it could be rejected

cool Thanks :kissing_heart: :+1:
This is a preview of the project, just give me feedback and leave it to me.

Is there a way I can display the project preview video here?

You can upload your preview video to YouTube or Google Drive and share the link here.

1 Like

Well… I have made some amendments, and applied some general conditions and rules. I hope they are sufficient to accept the project. With your permission, please inform me of any other comments.

your preview video is awesome, I liked it very much. well done on that.

I guess the design could be better. get more ideas from dribbble, pinterest, …
Animation is week, I did not see any easing, or any surprising motions. it was very simple and predictable.

keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I am starting to get desperate. I will take your advice, but I noticed some weak and simple works on the market. Could there be another reason for rejection? I want to take every reason to be an effective member of this community, as I am still learning.

I also liked the preview video, and just wanted to wish you good luck (as I am new and can’t really share any tips)

I have a similar situation. I wanted to buy a prestashop theme in the store themeforest.net The store rejected two of my payments with a one-time Revolut card purchase. I’ve been using these cards for several years and this is the first time I’ve encountered such a negative attitude from a store as Envato. After submitting the complaint, I received information that my account will not be unblocked and I can not buy in the Envato store. They did not write what point of the rules I supposedly violated. In the absence of explanation, I will complain about Enato to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission.