I didn't received my payout on paypal though my payout has processed in codecanyon

I did not received my codecanyon payout but it has processed .

After asking to paypal support system they told that “. I can see your account was not verified before to receive international payments and it got verified on Mar 15, 2021 06:50:23 AM IST that is why the email is not applicable to you. Any payment sent to you before this will be reversed back to the sender after 30 days. Which your sender can cancel from their end and send the payment again.”

Now what can I do?? Please guide me.

Hello @AneeshAnchan

Please contact Envato Authors Help and Support (link). They will be happy to assist.

2 Likes

Okay, I have contacted and requested a ticket.
Thankyou !

1 Like

Great! You’re welcome :blush:

Can you please tell in how much time will they reply.

I can not tell you an exact time, but as stated in the top banner on the page I’ve sent, it can take up to 5 days due to high volume of enquiries they’re experiencing now.

I know this is highly important but I would kindly ask you to be a bit patient. The Support Team will get back to you as soon as they can. They are also the best to guide you in the right direction with the issue you’re experiencing. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for your assistance. :relaxed:

1 Like

I am not able to receive my money on paypal, “the payment will be processed on the 15th”, today it was returned to the codecanyon account.
Is this happening to you guys too ?? Is Envato fake ??

Hi @jincavalari, may be you are facing the same issue as this thread poster @AneeshAnchan are facing. You should contact paypal support and ask them why they returned the money.

1 Like

Yes I contacted PayPal support team and they replied that "I can see your account was not verified before to receive international payments and it got verified on Mar 15, 2021 06:50:23 AM IST that is why the email is not applicable to you. Any payment sent to you before this will be reversed back to the sender after 30 days. Which your sender can cancel from their end and send the payment again.”

Just an FYI so you don’t get your hopes up… I’ve never once heard of Envato re-sending payments unless it’s as a result of a fault on their end. So if you didn’t get your payment due to your Paypal account not being verified, then as far as I’m aware, you’re very unlikely to receive your money any earlier than the 15th of April. I could be wrong.

@SpaceStockFootage

That is correct.