I buy a theme for 21$ you take my money and haven’t received code or download link why?

I buy a theme for 21$ you take my money and haven’t received code or download link why?

Hi,

May be you didn’t confirm your email. Please go to your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email. click on resend it will send email with confirmation link. so that you can confirm your email and your purchased will be ready to download.

Otherwise please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Thanks for answer but the downloads is empty

I already confirme but no thing please help

Then please make sure you have purchased the theme using this userid and you have charged from your payment method. otherwise please contact envato customer support by opening a help ticket. link provided in the above reply. support team will be happy to check it for you. Thanks

I’m sure I purchased becaus I receive sms from my bank the theme is bizix : Carte ******* Achat = 21 US Dollar PAYPAL *ENVATO MKPL 4029357733 AUS

I have only one account

This is help ticket link:
please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you. Thanks

Thanks for your help I send ticket they tell me 4 day to answer me. Suresly they are not prof

they will reply you as quickly they can and it can take upto 4 days and in some cases some more days. Hope they will reply you soon. please keep patience and don’t create another help ticket. Thanks