Theme buyed but nos down load available

Last week, i buy Woffice Theme Template and I pay it throw pay pal. The Woffice the appears at the shopping cart in my Envato Profile Zone, but i paid it this morning!. I have the payment confirm but i can’t upload it here because i am a new user and its not allowed. Then i go to my account download section but i have nothing to download. Please i need to have de template as soon as possible. Could you help me, please? In other case i will have serious problems. Thanks in advanced.

here you have de payment document. https://www.mecamur.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Justi_35206125100620141949.pdf

Please could you reply me asap?

thank you.

José Manuel

Hi

May be you didn’t confirm your email. Please go to your Downloads page there you will see a notification and a link to resend the confirmation link to your email.

Otherwise please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

In my Downloads appears this message: “You haven’t bought anything yet.”

Please i need to download the bought theme asap.

I opened a ticket a few days ago and the reply was to contact with you.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you.

you have to contcat envato customer success support. I hae given you the link in my above last reply. envato customer success support will be happy to check it for you. Thanks

the problem was I wrote a wrong mail (removed) the correct is (removed). I modified that in my profile and paid the Woffice Theme. Then when i went to my downloads there was nothing to download and the product was in the purchase chart.

Please could you send de confirmation mail to the correct mail address?
(removed)

Is very important to solve this asap.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english…

José Manuel

you should to contact envato customer success support as soon as possible and let them know details. in forum we will not be able to help on account related issues. Only envato support team is the right choice for this. Thanks

How can I contact envato customer success support?

Thanks

in my first reply I gave you the link.
please open Help ticket and let them know. They will be happy to assist you. Thanks