HTML eCommerce Template is rejected

Hey Guys I’m new to themeforest marketplace. First time my item is soft rejected with the error w3c validation then i fixed all errors and verify it. Then I resubmit the item they rejected
The mail i get this is saying:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Your item doesn’t have a full demo setup and/or the demo URL it’s broken. Unfortunately this is seen as Queue Position Reservation and it won’t be tolerated because this creates review delays. Please resubmit your item once you feel is ready.

Demo url:jinglebell.html](Demo)

What should i do can i resubmit now or not.

You can’t resubmit your item without any changes. You must have to update your item so that it can pass the quality standard requirements. Maybe your demo link was not correct, that’s why they can’t take review of your item, please make sure that the demo link is working.
So, what should you do now? First improve your items design quality and double check the demo link and resubmit it. Cheers. :slight_smile: