Hello Envato community, I am trying to get my item approved and posted to Themeforest but need some help after my template was soft rejected again with no follow up reasoning.
You can see reviewer fmontes’ original review comments below that resulted in the first soft rejection.
- Please make sure you refer to this item as a “Template” (not theme) in all the instances, title, main image, tags and description, you can do a ctrl + f (or cmd + f) to find it.
- CODE VALIDATION: Some of your files contain validation errors that will need to be fixed. Please be sure that all files validate before resubmitting. You can validate HTML at http://validator.w3.org
- RESPONSIVE ISSUES: Your files are either inaccurately represented as responsive or have responsive layout issues. Please take a moment to make sure that your design layout looks correct at different breakpoints and that all text is scaled appropriately for smaller devices. - Tablet breakpoint needs improvements. You should handle better the way you are organizing components in the screen.
- PLACEHOLDER IMAGES: Please delete the images from the main file and replace them with placeholders. http://placehold.it - Please mention this in the item description so that buyers understand photos are not included in the download.
- LOCAL COPY OF LIBRARIES: please make sure you include and use a local copy of all the files need it for the template to run correctly.
- CSS TABLE OF CONTENTS: Make sure the CSS file is well documented with proper table of contents.
All of these issues were addressed and fixed over the course of several days before being uploaded again for re-submission. Within 20 minutes of being uploaded, fmontes replied with the following comments below and another soft rejection.
THE CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.
I tried emailing fmontes asking if he could please provide further information as to what changes still need to made but have not received a response. I’m just at a loss as to what else needs to be done as I thought I adequately addressed the issues he mentioned to me.
Live Preview: http://evanbuilt.me/projects/juicy/