html 5 template - license type - web development

hello all,
i may use a html5 template from themeforest to develop my web app. and i am looking forward to sell it on code canyon.
my question is , what type of license ( regular or extended ) i need to own before i upload my app on codecanyon?
thanks for the answers.

Are you buying any plugins from other authors then you need to buy extended licence from authors .Please contact authors before u do anything.

thanks for the reply.
no plugins , just a template.

First you need to contact the template author and seek his permission. If he/she allows then only you can do that with appropriate license which the template author will ask you to purchase.

1 Like

@crelegant is right you can’t develop anything else for sale on envato using items from here without express permission of the original author