how to add Guides to show printer’s marks and crop marks?

how to add Guides to show printer’s marks and crop marks?

It is too simple and abstract, I do not know specific operation about detail in PhotoShop , Could you give me a example? thanks for your help! If you give me a advice with JPEG picture to explain ,it is the best ! thank you everyone

Hi,

For paper size A4 (210x297mm) + 3mm bleed, you must create a document with 3 mm more on each side.

• 3mm on each side (bleed)
  • 3mm on each side (safety margin)
  • A4 = 216x303mm

Regards,

1 Like

thanks for your help! I have understood through your help,thank you ,but I still have a doubt,image
I have 3mm bleed and 3mm safety margin, but How to ‘Add Guides to show printer’s marks and crop marks.’? or document only needs 3mm bleed and 3mm safety margin?

Hi,

It is necessary to activate the rule (CTRL + R) or go in the menu view and rulers.
To add a guides just go to the menu view > new guide and add your value to build your guides.

Regards,

thanks for your help ! You gave me so much help. I am a newcomer in envatomarket graphicriver , I have no work to sell until now , all the works are ’ Your submission doesn’t meet our quality requirements ’ ,I do not know why

This is my new work about chinese new year ,but this work was rejected ,’ Your submission doesn’t meet our quality requirements ’ , Please give me advice ,thank you very much ! If you do not fully understand this file, I can give you the source file so you can leave your email address , my email : pengzhishun@outlook.com

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, yet your work is beautiful.
My email address is caiazzocyril@gmail.com

Regards,

I have already sent my work to you ! Why was my work rejected ? Please give me advice .Thank you very much! If you do not find the email,do not worry, you may find it in Spam .My email is 1972589202@qq.com .

cheerful !

Hi,

I will look at your products, and I will try to help you!

Regards,

1 Like

thank you very much !

It’s a nice overall design, but there does seem to be a lot of inconsistency within the design. Like the lanterns have nice soft shadows and nothing else does.

The lanterns and the bags are very realistic looking and the chicken looks cartoony. And the colour choices of the chicken look out of place with the rest of the elements. Not sure what the balls at the bottom are about.

Anyway, in my opinion, everything from the main text and up looks really good. Everything below the text need’s some work.

You’re leaving it a little bit late for Chinese New Year as well, six weeks out is the recommended minimum.

1 Like

thanks for your help ! Your advice helped me so much ! Lanterns , bag and chicken color need to be improved , but I’m afraid that the source file is wrong. If you could leave your email address, I can give you the source file . you will find another question about source file , thank you ! your feedback is very important for me ! :blush:

hello, do you received my work? thanks!

thank u guys for tips above. I had an old printer with a bunch of cables. It was not comfortable and to slowly for my work. My friend gave me the advice to check this website https://www.mrdepot.ca where I could find office products such as high-quality printers and cartridges. These guys make sure that their products have the highest levels of quality and durability. Moreover, they have free delivery and sometimes sales on some products. I am absolutely satisfied with my new printer. U can check this site for more info! I wish u good luck!