How much you get when your $29 logo sell?

I just get $9 when my $29 file purchased.
I don’t know what is going here? This is what going with all designers or with me?
Anyone can please help me?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Did you submit your tax information?

No, but it looks difficult for me to submit it.
There are some requirements like Foreign Tax Identification Number and tax identification number.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s not a requirement to provide a tax ID number, you only need to provide one if you want to benefit from the tax treaty between Pakistan and the US (you’ll be exempt from paying taxes on sales to the US).

So even if you’re unable to provide a tax ID number, you can still submit a W8 form - just choose the option “I will not or am unable to provide a Tax ID Number” - so at least you don’t get taxed on sales to non-US countries.

2 Likes

Thank you Osama. I have submitted the form, it was pretty easy.
Now let see how much I get on $29 sell :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you once again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Osama can you please check their reply what they are saying.

Hi

Thanks for providing your tax information, your account has been updated.

However, we note that you did not provide your Foreign Tax ID Number.

If you wish for the US-Pakistan Tax Treaty benefits to apply, including the reduced rate of royalty withholding tax to 0% instead of the standard 30%, please provide your Foreign Tax ID Number.

Your Foreign Tax ID Number is the number that you use when you submit your tax return or pay taxes in Pakistan

Regards
Envato

What is now? :confused: Can you please help me?

You now have two options:

1. You don’t provide a tax ID number --> You will still be taxed for your US sales. No tax on non-US sales.

2. You provide a valid TIN (in Pakistan I think it’s called NTN) --> No more US taxes on either US and non-US sales.

1 Like