how do I get support for a Wordpress theme

I bought a wp theme Full Screen Artists | Photography Theme. support requires a login. I can’t find anywhere how to get a login. the theme also requires that I purchase a plugin that costs moe than the theme itself .
nowhere in the description of the theme can I find reference to having to spend money on a plugin

what now?

Hi @mimieux,

Have you asked the author through posting a comment in the theme Comments page?

Thanks

I am so disappointed in the mess that envato has created with these “premium” templates that incorporate other plugins that may or may not work depending on the planetary alignments
. its appalling that after 15 years of doing word[ress I ahve to struggle thru trying to figure out why the slider template won’t load or what ever but sure let me try the comments section too.
I’m sorry to grumble at you but omg I’ve been buying stuff from theme forest for 16 years and now every thine EVERYTHING about my purchases here is problematic.

I’m at my wits’ end
sorry

sorry! to know that you are facing problem with functionality of the item or support from the author. In both cases author is responsible to assist you. If you can’t find a way to contact an author please use comment option in the Item’s Comments page. If author is not responding you can report it to directly to envato support. You can open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks