Envato support non-existent?

Hi,

I purchased an Themeforest / Envato WordPress theme a considerable time ago (1.5 weeks) and I have hit a brick wall with site development as I have not received a response to any of my support questions. I have now requested help 6 times (from initial installation as installer didn’t even work) and I have not even received one reply making it extremely difficult to progress on what was supposed to be a quick site build. Can someone here please assist or point me in the direction of where I can get assistance or even a refund so I can purchase a supported theme?

All assistance much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Joseph

Did you ask envato or the author?

Support comes from the author of the file (assuming it falls into the support bracket http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy).

If you look on the item page above the preview image there are 3 tabs. The one on the right says ‘support’. Click that and it will explain how to reach the author.

Thank you for this, I asked Envato in the help tab. Didn’t even notice another option.

They could have at least responded once to prevent this however I have now contacted author, hopefully all good now.

Again I appreciate your assistance. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Joseph

1 Like