How are the sales?

Hi,

I just opened this thread to track codecanyon sales with authors, this month seems like a bad start.

Because of the Xmas holiday, people spend the money on gifts. In December, it’s normal

1 Like

Hi,

I think there are few solid specific reasons:

1. Black Friday and Cyber Monday just past away
  2. Christmas and the New Year are coming

Thanks

1 Like

I would like to say Today Saturday mean weekend but I have usual sale so I can say good start for me. :+1:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: inappropriate to laugh? I don’t think so.

anyway, sales, since sale price was introduced, along with the sale campaigns, things changed. before this, it didn’t matter, as the prices were the same all year around etc. so users bought when they needed. a bit less during holidays, usual in normal days. now, with the new changes, there are two months to watch out, March and November. Around March is better, but around November, it’s not that good. also to benefit from these two months you’ll need to register for the envato sale campaigns. in your total revenue, meaning yearly revenue, you should be at the same place when compared if done as explained.

now, the good part about low sales… after the rain comes the sunshine, we all know that. users buy stuff as they need it, and their need isn’t going to walk away. so, in time sales will start again. now, for you, worst thing is to worry, and the best thing? to develop something great :slight_smile: think about it, someone gave you a month off, use it well!

1 Like

@DoughouzForest I only gave you like one advice “to develop something great :slight_smile:” however, it’s not the only thing you can do… you can also work on your marketing, social presence, medium.com articles or similar, analyze some numbers etc. etc. all of these will lead to better sales when they start… you can do a bit of everything too, but don’t get carried away :slight_smile: also seen your portfolio… looks quite something! keep up the good work!