Help! What is wrong here?

Hello!
I need advice, help, suggestion… This one was rejected recently. Is it too odd or unusual for Audiojungle? Any opinion would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

I think you forgot something!

Yes! Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

This isn’t really my genre, so I’m no expert. But my guess would be maybe the backing is too repetitive, as it’s the same chords looped throughout. Also maybe the drums are too straight and simple? Some work to humanise those would be good.

1 Like

Could be, I’ll keep that in mind. Thanks!!

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.

I think track is good…but try to add some various theme there, some development in music, interesting things which can make your track more memorable
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

The whole song sounds like it’s building up to something epic that never comes! I would add a chorus where you change it up a little.

1 Like

Good point. After some rest and listening again I must agree with you.

The mix sounds dull/muddy (not enough hi mid and treble). Your rhythm gt and your bass are fighting each other in the spectrum. More hi mid and treble and less low end on your gts could help to make the mix more open. You will get more agressive and in front gts.Don’t forget too make your two gts peak in different areas in the spectrum. The rhythm could peak lower than the lead. I would make the lead peak more in the 2500-5000 hz area and the other just below. You will than make a place for all your instruments in the spectrum. Pay attention to not overdo it (you don’t want to get narrow and harsh sounds).

1 Like

@AnthonySigouin Thanks!!! Very good notes! Very helpful!

1 Like