Help me, why is my item rejected

I’m new on Envato and I just tried uploading my item as many as 3 items. but everything was rejected. can anyone help me explain why my design or item was rejected?
the following is one of my rejected designs

hi this is clearly not bad if u ask me, but i tend to believe that there is something missing a bit, i guess that if i were u i would try to add a bit more relief on shapes, there is a bit but i think that u “can push the envelop” in this case … otherwise u missed to put a tagline and here this is required indeed. I assume that if your item is rather tasteful, i tend to believe that reviewers are expecting more work from u as regard to typo in a ganeral way and to font combinations in particular

Thank you very much for the reply,
But I was confused, notifying me of the e-mail given that I could not send this item again.
here are some of the e-mail texts I received from Envato, “Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of” Sparkle Fire Logo "and unfortunately we found it wasn’t the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. "

if I edited it a bit and resubmit it would be acceptable?

hi u have to bring significant changes to the table to be able to re-submit but if u bring enough change, of course u can post again and submit to reviewing …