Help: Author abused me on call, rejecting refund, not delivering work , hiding reviews and comments,

i bought extended license like 15 days ago on one condition to fix minor bugs but till today developer is not fixing and not delivering this work, this is the worst developer or author i have seen on codecanyon, and on whatsapp he is raising his voice ans using inappropriate words. i have applied for refund but author rejecting my refund and hiding my comments and reviews

Hi @fiverd,

If the author declined refund request and you think you should get the refund then you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page. If you raise a dispute then Envato team will investigate and will take steps as necessary.

There are any specific reason to remove the review. Please get in touch with Envato Support Team and Envato Customer support team will be happy to give official answer.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks

thanks but the button didnt appeared yet and he is keep hiding my comments and reviews, i have contacted team on twitter/x. kindly look into this matter , he did this with other clients also check the reviews of that seller, he is raising his voice on call and not listening and ignoring messages, he just wants to end my time of refund.

Dispute option should be here:

In forum we will not be able to help on refund, you have to contact Envato Customer support. :point_up_2:

Thanks

thanks , i have raised dispute and added screenshot also how this author is tricking the buyers, he is keep ignoring the messages and on call raising voice, It is very bad for community. Also hiding my reviews and comments, He should not have rights to hide comments of buyers

Author have no options no hide/remove Comments. But they can Flag it to Envato support. and only Envato support can do that.

kindly check , because author is removing my reviews and hiding comments, he is raising his voice on call and shouting. and ignoring messages on whstapp, he did with other clients also because i checked reviews. i have attached screenshot. Very bad support.

i have added reviews 3 times but he is keep removing reviews. check on below link , this is the third time i posted reviews asking about my work, because it is still not delivered by author and i bought extended license

[ removed link As per our Community Guidelines ]

kindly check , because author is removing my reviews and hiding comments, he is raising his voice on call and shouting. and ignoring messages on whstapp, he did with other clients also because i checked reviews. i have attached screenshot. Very bad support.

Looks like they relied to your review from earlier today?

they did replied and then removed it and then i added review again and they did replied and removed, i have email notification for it, This is very bad author shouting on voice call and misleading me and still not delivering my work, these peoples are making peoples loose trust.

i just asked simple question on comment and they keep removing by saying reviewing , author should not have right to remove reviews or comments of buyers, i will be keep calling main support because this author abused me ny shouting on call , and ignoring messages on messages

As I mentioned in my above reply:
The author has no options to hide/remove Comments. But they can Flag your Comments (if you check your comments you will see: This comment is currently being reviewed.) and Envato support will review your comments to take steps as needed.

You should contact Envato customer support for further help.

i have opened ticket and that is why i opened topic also, would you recommend something else like contacting on email directly because on twitter/x also envato help you very active and on other social media also.

Update : after opening ticket and sending mail to envato team , i got reply from team and they are actually looking into this matter. I hope they will take strict actions against this author because he is tricking other buyers also into this.

update : After the team contacted me i have submitted all the necessary details with proof , i am waiting for response from team because author made me false promises so that i can buy extended license. I hope team will investigate this matter as soon as possible.

Update : Envato policy against these fake author is very weak, How come envato team has no control on these ’ Abusers author ’ or ’ Fake Authors’ who tricked their users to buy extended license.