Hello, my dear friends, please save me! I'm desperate! Please help! Hard reject on VideoHive again.

Hello, dear friends!

I’m new on VideoHive now.

And I just can’t post my first job (…“unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”…).

Moreover, on the other video-stocks the same works are successfully sold. And I have a pretty good experience.

Here is one example of my failure (hard reject):

The Main file:

• here file is compressed, but in the original it is 4K (3840 x 2160), .mov, Photo Gpeg. Without watermark.

Description and photo preview (1920x1080) as in this video listing.

Here is the preview video file:

• file with the new watermark, .mp4, 1920x1080.

What could be wrong?

Please, help…

Thank you for your time.

With best regards,

Ed

1 Like

Hello! If the video does not start completely, the middle black background should be connected to the alpha channel and is very small in terms of timing.

Hello! Thank you very much for your reply. But I do not quite understand two aspects:

1. What do you meant regarding - “If the video does not start completely…”
    (My video is looped).

2. How to make a video with Alpha channel in the motion graphics section on VideoHive? Indeed, in this section can be provided only videos with:
    Quicktime MOV / MP4 and Photo JPEG / H.264 / ProRes

and “Photo Png + Alpha” is impossible …

Thanks again for your reply.
Regards.

1 Like

HELLO! This video is transitional in nature! If you want to make an alpha channel, I don’t think it’s useful! Thanks again!

Don’t give up! Do something else! I have been there! Never give up!

2 Likes

Absolutely agree! My work for 6 months was rejected, but now I am working on it and it is taken! :blush:

Hi,

Envato accepts video with ALPHA only in ProRes4444 format. Convert png to prores444 and will be OK

Zygis