Hard Rejected, then approved!!

Hey everyone,
I recently submitted my first track to Audiojugle and it was rejected.
To improve my track, could somebody give me some feedback?

https://soundcloud.com/user-258131709/scene-2-sea-breeze

—————————————————————————
Reject message:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.
—————————————————————————

Thank you!
JS

Nice track! I think it’s probably to do with your low-end. Sounds very thin even on my cheap bass enhancing headphones at work.

Hi, Japan-Sounds.

Your arrangement is good, but you have to improve your sound. For example you can take a couple of tracks by top authors for reference sound. It would be the best choice for A/B comparison.

Thank you very much for both of your answers!
I understood the points of improvement.
I’m going to listen to the top authors’ tracks and try to improve my sound!

JS

It sounds nice. Agreed with orbiterred your sub bass need some volume and percussion set is a bit much repetitive and needs some saturation or sidechain. You can try to variate and add some attacks from verse to verse. You can also add a soft non clicked kick to perc. set.

nice track!
don’t know… maybe your guitar in the left pan sounds a little bit obstinate? just an idea…
good luck!

I am new so I should shut my mouth :wink: but I am also hearing the guitar on one side, maybe that’s the problem. I like the track, it’s a nice and positive vibe.

total free to comment :smiley:
there’s two guitars, one on the left, another on the right

Thanks, everyone!
I really appreciate all the comments and feedback.
I feel like I can make a better track next time.
I’ll do my best!

JS

Hi!
I remade my track and resubmitted it to AudioJugle.
About a week later, my track was finally approved!
Thank you so much for all the advice!!

JS

6 Likes

ops!
a hard rejected track… then approved???
It’s weird… when you get a “hard rejection” you have this message… "you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."
well. maybe it’s not the same situation.

Hi, MusicLFiles.

When I got a “hard rejection” I had the same message… “you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Then I visited the Help Center and found that… “If your item has been Hard Rejected, it cannot be re-submitted without first making a significant number of changes.”

——Help Center——

So I decided to make a significant changes in my track and asked fellow authors for feedback.
Your feedback was really helpful too! Thank you.
After that I resubmitted my track and it was approved.

JS

1 Like

understood, thanks! :slight_smile:
nice to help each other!! :smiley: a big pleasure!

1 Like