Hard Rejected- feedback and assistance please

Hi everyone,

Relatively new to audio jungle and have just been hard rejected for a song that I spent a good time composing,mixing, mastering to make commercially accessible as possible. A little disheartened from the email to be honest. Any feedback, advice, knowledge on the subject and the song would be great.

You can check the song below. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Richard

1 Like

Additional note from email " This submission does not meet our general commercial production (mixing/mastering/sample quality) standard, unfortunately."

1 Like

Hi , I think that’s a bad combination of sounds is the same sound that is repeated all the time , to reduce the balance of tools to work with limiter ))) and so cool , only one sound is repeated all the time , a little boring !)))

1 Like

And this is the standard response to hard rejects !

1 Like

Hi Wildlion! Ahh right, I was mostly using the one type of synthesizer as I wanted to give it a good shot, but I guess thats what made it sound similar. Had no idea audio jungle were that particular with things like that. Is there anything mix/master wise I should look out for when uploading, in case there is a type of style/standard with audio jungle. I tend to use to drive the analog tape consoles to make the compressors work harder, maybe I shouldn’t. Many thanks for the advice!

1 Like

listen to sound tracks top authors ))) and try to make something ))) I tried too )))

1 Like

Hi @RichardHunterMusic , the best way for creating music that sells is to listen to the top sellers , and try to make something similar to that kind of music. You got some mixing problems , but you got a tone of cool videos on youtube how to mix your tracks. Keep on working and everything will be fine !!! Best of luck dude !!

1 Like

Many thanks and will do!

1 Like

Thanks very much and that is fair, I guess there a certain angle you got to have in order to appeal, will need to do some research. Has the whole song got a mixing problems or is there something sticking out. It’s strange, i’m not new to mixing songs and have been doing it for years, think I am definitely missing something here. Thanks buddy! Appreciate the support!

1 Like